Home automation provides a plethora of ways to save energy. A Home automation system is a combination of devices that allows homeowners to monitor and control their home from remote places. They are either programmable devices like thermostats and security systems or automation methods that could control most of the devices in your home network.
Imagine using the push of data to control your refrigerator or even warm up your bath while you are returning home. A smart home, in essence, is a home that operates on its own initiative, a home that runs with data and various IoT integrations.
I would like to use subsequent paragraphs to share on how to automate your home from just anywhere.
Keep in mind that by linking smart devices to your home automation program with the integration of WiFi, you can control your smart home devices across all platforms. From opening windows in the living room to opening garage doors all the way down to lighting and temperatures controls–a home automation system can perform those functions or much more depending on its smart home features.
50 Home Automation Systems that Helps you Save Energy
Because home automation systems let you manage your home with the least amount of time and effort, you might be interested in installing them in your home. Fortunately, we have created a list of the top 50 home automation systems. Locate the automation system that is appropriate for your lifestyle by checking out the characteristics or costs of every item on the list, check them out on Amazon.
Please be aware that the items on the list are not rated or graded in any particular order. Each device has its own distinct function. For that reason, it would be tough to rate them using a fixed standard. However, these 50 items give an excellent starting point for consumers who are thinking about purchasing a home automation system and also the 50 Ways to Save Energy with Home Automation.
1. Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation
The Nest Learning Thermostat introduces a smart way to save energy. Actually, studies have revealed that it saves an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on heating bills. The device also lights up as soon as you enter the room and it can show the temperature in nearby areas.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Remembers desired temperatures and creates Auto-Schedules
- Control your thermostat across all platforms (i.e. telephone, tablet, notebook )
- Automatically turns down beams when nobody’s home
- Assess Energy History through the Nest app
- Shows time, temperature and weather
- Guides users to choose a temperature that saves energy.
2. VeraEdge Controller
VeraEdge Controller is at the center of a smart home. With modes for home, away, night and holiday, you can easily control and adjust all of your devices with one touch. It also notifies you whenever a friend or family member arrives home.
- Works using Wi-fi and Z-wave
- Compatible with many brands & models for example Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue and much more
- Remote access to homes and amenities with lockable configurations
- View multiple cameras on the dashboard.
- Controls up to 220 devices
- The program controls the entire system across multiple platforms (PC/ Mac/ iOS/ / Android Smartphones, Tablets, and Desktops).
3. Samsung SmartThings Hub
Samsung SmartThings is a smart home automation device that controls your smart home using the free SmartThings app. It offers push notifications about security, data on energy use or lighting irrespective of your location. As it’s compatible with a huge array of smart devices from various companies, users can incorporate it with SmartThings sensors or popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or even products.
- Wirelessly controls smart devices also creates a variety of different scenarios for home gadgets
- Compatible with more than 200 devices
- Works with SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to command your smart home.
- Enable smart devices to adjust, turn off or on when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet jack
- Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
4. Piper NV Smart Home Security System
Piper NV lets you know the safety of your family when you are away from home. With its wireless mobile security system with quality digital cameras. You can rest assured that your family would be safe and sound with this smart home integration around the corner.
- No contracts or monthly fees required
- High resolution 180-degree immersive view camera with night vision.
- Capability to show recorded and live videos
- Motion/sound detection, temperature/light/humidity sensors, 2-way audio and 105 dB siren
- Simple setup and simple to use.
- Provides alarms through text/email
- High-grade SSL video encryption
- Connects using Z-Wave wireless gadgets
- Includes auto-arm to capture multiple occasions and pet adjustable motion detection
5. Netatmo Welcome
Netatmo Welcome is a smart home camera that uses face recognition technologies in its IoT integration. It keeps a digital record of the faces of guests and strangers as they come into your home.
Here are some important attributes of “Netamo Welcome” smart home integration.
- Includes facial recognition technologies
- Private and safe neighborhood storage on a microSD card
- No video storage fees
- Free video accessibility across all platforms (i.e. a notebook, smartphone)
- Records HD 1080p videos using an extensive 130-degree field of view and superior night vision
Canary provides a security system with just 1 device. Its 1080p HD Camera and smart video notifications are made to provide you with an update on the everyday activities in your home.
- View real-time video of your home with Canary’s 1080p HD camera, 147-degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality sound
- Ensure the security of your home with Canary’s 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and instant access to local police
- Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity
- Receive video alarms in your own iOS or Android device
- No Installation/Contracts/Monthly fees required
7. Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo is a speaker system that operates with the Alexa Voice Service. Thanks to its own voice control attribute, it can read the news, play music and answer questions. Additionally, it comes with seven microphones and beamforming technologies, permitting the device to detect your voice in spite of ambient noise or music.
- Plays songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn through voice control
- Sophisticated 360º Omni-directional sound
- Allows voice-control
- Far-range voice recognition
- Works using Alexa Voice service to answers inquiries and browse audiobooks, news reports, and sports schedules
- Works together with WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, ink, Insteon, Nest, and Ecobee smart home devices to control thermostats, lights, and switches.
9. Schlage Connect
With Schlage Connect, you have smart home security that’s unparalleled. The device can store up to 30 patterns. Additionally, it has a fingerprint-resistant touchscreen which makes sure that the password won’t be found out by intruders using your fingerprints.
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on outside and thumb turn interior
- Stores up to 30 personalized user-friendly
- Built-in alerts with 3 awake configurations
- Battery-operated and fits standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with a matte finish
10. LiveWatch Security
LiveWatch Security ensures you could live peacefully and safely with its cutting-edge smart home security program. The device is created by Livewatch, the firm that was recently awarded the best Alarm Monitoring Business in the United States, the number one Wireless Security Company in America and the national award for e-Commerce Customer Service.
- Connectivity with roughly 40 wireless accessories
- Patented Plug & Protect Setup
- Contains a Backup power supply that enables the machine to run despite power outages
11. Crestron CP3-Series Control System
The Crestron CP3-Series Control System is a high speed and high-performance home automation program. It’s handled with all the I-based 3-Series platform. To make your life simpler, the device controls and integrates all technologies throughout your smart home systems.
- Next-generation control system
- 3-Series control engine
- Exclusive modular programming architecture
- Constructed 512MB RAM & 4GB flash memory
- As much as 1TB storage
12. Yale Keyless Connected
With Yake Keyless Connected, you will never have to be concerned about keys. Lock and unlock your home either using a backlit touch screen keypad or a smartphone. You can also generate up to 250 lock patterns with your family and friends.
- Requires just a screwdriver to install the doors
- Backlit and capacitive touchscreen keypad
- Construct up to 250 special pin codes
- Connects with a smart home using Yale network module
- 9V Battery backup
13. Dropcam Pro
The Dropcam Pro is an online Wi-Fi video service that lets you remotely monitor the safety of your loved ones. When coupled with Cloud Video Recording (CVR), you can view recorded footage all the way back to the previous month.
- 60-Second Setup: Connect to Wi-Fi via computer or iOS mobile device or live stream in the Dropcam security camera in under a minute
- Includes 130-degree diagonal view, Zoom and Night Vision
- Connect with Two-Way Talk, Alerts, Scheduling, and apps
- Records up to 30 times of footage.
- View cloud recording timeline of safety footage
14. LIFX Smart LED Bulb
The LIFX bulb is controlled by an easy-to-use program that’s designed to personalize the lights in your smart home. It can incorporate with products like Amazon Echo, Nest and SmartThings hub; even as it saves landscapes and programs for your regular lighting.
● Works using Amazon Alexa for voice management (Alexa device sold separately)
● Easy setup and contains Built-in Wi-Fi.
● Flexible to over 1000 whites
● Pen is equal to a 60W bulb
● Program and cloud controls
● Works with Nest and SmartThings
15. RainMachine Smart Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller
The RainMachine is based on weather data from reliable data sources NOAA and GOV to ensure your plants receive the right dose of plain water. Plus, it can save you up to 80 percent of water monthly, this smart home integration ensures that your water bill isn’t a thing of concern.
- Saves water with daily weather adjustments.
- Connects to Netatmo, Personal Weather Stations, NOAA, METNO or Wunderground to create a data-backed weather system
- Constructed with iPhone and Android, PC
- EPA WaterSense accredited
- Compatible with Alexa, Nest, Wink, and SmartThings via IFTTT.
- Works even when WiFi is switched off.
16. Iris Smart Hub
Iris Smart Hub connects you with your home through the Iris app. It controls temperature, locks, gadgets and devices, even without being managed constantly. Iris Smart Hub is unlike many automation methods because it is remotely easy to control.
- Allows smart devices to be managed in the Iris program
- Switch devices on and off, remotely control thermostats, stream live video feeds and more
- Provides alarms for odd activity
- Use customized scenes and principles
- Requires broadband net, iOS 8.0+ on an iPhone5 or later or Android 4.1+
17. Alarm.com Smart Thermostat
The Alarm.com Smart Thermostat seamlessly sets the temperatures in your home via Alarm.com. It can customize programs, perform location-based automation and send alerts. It functions with the Alarm.com Temperature Sensor ADC-S2000-T-RA to improve climate control and preserve energy (sold individually ).
- Remote Access and Control
- Custom Schedules
- Critical Temperature Alerts and Geo-Services Automation.
18. Belkin Netcam
The Belkin NetCam supplies a 720p HD video of the events in your home. With night vision, its glass lens, and secure connection you can stay worry-free, with the understanding that your home is protected and safe. The device includes an integrated microphone that lets you communicate with pets, guests and friends.
- Supports WeMo products
- Premium HD wide-angle glass lens for clear viewing during the day or night
- Setup the camera in your mobile devices in only minutes.
- Night vision filter
- Secure link: NetCam HD+ merely joins to our secure servers
- Provides email alerts and notifications
- Includes a built-in push-to-talk mic that allows you to remotely monitor the front door
- Compatible with Amazon Echo.
19. Logitech Harmony Home Control
Logitech Harmony Home Control incorporates and controls all devices via mobile app or the remote. It delivers top-notch smart home automation via one-touch experiences such as ‘welcome home’ or ‘night.’ It is compatible with Amazon Alexa for voice controllers.
- Compatible with Alexa for voice control
- One-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices
- Includes complete home entertainment controls and home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub enables users control devices and game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Works with over 270,000 devices, including TV, cable or satellite box, Blu-ray participant, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more.
20. D-Link Wi-fi Smart Plug
The little, user-friendly and multipurpose device enables you to command most of the smart home devices from anywhere in the world. Together with the free My Dlink Home program, you can turn gadgets on or off, monitor energy consumption, create schedules and customize notifications. This way, you can handle your home even when you are away from home.
- Works using Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold individually)
- Create on/off programs to your devices via your smartphone
- Easy instalment
- Works with most Home devices and the complimentary My Dlink Home program
- Electrical evaluation of 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W (for indoor use)
- IFTTT compatible
21. Wink Connected Home Hub
The Wink Hub enables customization and control of smart products via the Wink App. The lovely interface of the app lets you access smart home devices. Its three-step setup is simple and you can successfully set it up in a couple of minutes.
- Easy customization and installation
- Controls all smart goods through Wink app
- No mandatory monthly charges
- Clean and attractive program interface
- Enables remote access to smart home devices
- Works with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Lutron ClearConnect, Kidde
22. Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller
The Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller is the perfect way to water your plants. Not only can it create water schedules based on irrigation science and weather predictions, but it could also lower your water bill by around 50%.
- Monitor and adjust sprinkler system from a telephone, tablet or laptop.
- Automatically optimizes water schedules based on local weather predictions and altering seasons
- Save up to 50% of your outdoor water usage
- EPA WaterSense Certified
- Uses yard details, innovative watering irrigation and algorithms science to make accurate schedules
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, Nest
- Install in 30 minutes or less.
23. Lutron L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge
Lutron Smart Bridge allows personalized control of smart home devices through the free Lutron program.
- Compatible with Alexa and Siri
- Automatically adjusts devices at specific times
- Creates scenes that are convenient for everyday routines
- Frees up to 50 devices and operates with Alexa, Apple Homekit, Ecobee, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Sonos, Serena Shades & more.
24. WeMo Light Switch
WeMo Light Switch offers intelligent lighting. When it is installed in your circuit, you can control all lights at once or program them to turn off or on at specific times of the day.
- Works using Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Works with any one-way link light.
- Control apps via the Wemo app
- No hub or subscription required.
- Works with Nest Thermostat into auto-schedule lights.
25. Onelink Wi-fi Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
This is actually the world’s first home kit-enabled Wi-Fi smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. Once crises are detected, it sends a text to allow you to know where the issue is located and what is wrong.
- 10-year sealed battery backup
- Sends notifications in when high degrees of smoke or carbon dioxide is detected
- Provides the type of crisis (smoke or carbon monoxide) and its location
- Works with Bluetooth net and Wi-Fi permits.
26. Aeotec Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
The Aeotec Z-Wave MultiSensor is a 4-in-1 indoor or outdoor sensor. It may be a motion sensor, temperature sensor, lighting sensor or humidity detector.
- Low battery detection.
- Firmware updatable in the area by end-user.
- Capability to execute the latest Z-Wave protocol and commands.
- 300ft Z-Wave RF antenna range for outdoor use.
- Easy to install and use.
27. Honeywell Smart Thermostat
Honeywell Smart Thermostat adjusts to your preferred temperature but also adapts to a schedule. This means that as you come home from work, Lyric warms up your home at your command with the app interface.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit(TM), Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT
- Enables voice command with Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit
- Adjusts humidity and temperature
- Provides smart notifications as soon as it detects filter changes and extreme temperatures
28. Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor
Insert smartness to your home with the Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor. The device has the power to monitor the departure or arrival of your family. When combined with Samsung SmartThings Hub, it can turn smart home devices on or off once you enter a room.
- Receive notifications when people and pets arrive or leave the home
- Permit devices to automatically run after you enter or leave an area
- Get alarms when loved ones are overdue
Sonos is a wireless home audio system that plays your favorite music. Use the program to stream songs in the entire home or specific rooms.
- Play several songs in multiple rooms
- Install in five minutes with home Wi-Fi.
- Wirelessly Stream from audio services such as Prime Music Unlimited, Pandora, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- The sleek design allows it to fit into any area
30. HomeSeer HomeTroller S6 Home Automation Controller
HomeTroller S6 is HomeSeer’s main controller. It includes a feature which lets you control your devices with any smartphone or tablet computer. It can control light switches, thermostats, door locks, audio and video equipment, cameras, garages doors, water valves, energy monitors and much more!
- Integrated using Z-Wave, Insteon, X10 applications, plug-in and much more
- Integrated app store with more than 170 drivers
- Includes free access to MyHomeSeer Remote cloud service
- Robust event “engine’ allows for automation rules with infinite triggers, requirements and activities
31. Philips Hue
Make lighting an experience. Colors light-up each time you win a game, the app’s lights dance to the beat of the music and you can choose from 16 million light colors. With smart lighting, anything is possible.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Nest and SmartThings
- Includes 3-color LED light bulbs and a bridge which wirelessly connects up to 50 lights
- Ability to control your lights from any mobile device via the Philips Hue App.
- 2nd Generation kit includes brighter bulbs (updated from 600 to 800 lumens) and increased internal storage for lighting scenes.
- Choose from 16 million light colors.
- Sync your lights with music, TV and games.
32. HomeSeer HomeTroller — SEL Home Controller
The HomeTroller-SEL controls devices that are compatible with Z-wave technology. The device can be used with free HSTouch mobile programs via Apple or Android devices. With its reliable automation motor, you can create and save events and scenes. Thermostats may also be adjusted when the room is inhabited and lights may turn on mechanically without any effort. In addition, its text-to-speech function provides notifications and reminders regarding energy consumption, temperature, luminance, water leaks and more.
- Enables remote access to smart home devices through the complimentary HSTouch mobile program
- Compatible with Z-Wave light switches, thermostats, door locks and sensors
- User-friendly automation engine for event and scene creation
- Receive customized text and email alerts via any Android or Apple device
Experience smart lighting with no hassles of installation. The device attaches to existing light switches and it does not require wiring, tools, no configuration or WiFi. Also, it can be moved outside or around the home.
- Control lights through a smartphone
- Lights automatically turn on
- One-second installation without tools, wiring, or Wi-Fi
- Timers turn lights off even if you are away.
- Attaches magnetically to light switches
- Manual wall change controller
34. Nest Protect
Fires can be prevented with the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. If it detected danger, the device sends a message. Additionally, it has the capacity to auto-test its sensors or batteries and send you notifications if it needs fixes, allowing you to know more and worry less.
- Connects to Wi-Fi and sends text notifications when batteries are low or alarm goes off
- Provides info on the presence of smoke or CO
- Consistently tests sensors and batteries
- Provides battery data
35. August Smart Lock
The August Smart Lock lets you manage the security of your home. With its auto-unlock and auto-lock attribute, combined with its ability to customize access for guests, you may rest assured that your home remains protected and safe.
- Allows keyless access to rooms
- Controlled with iOS and Android smartphones
- Easy DIY Retrofit Install
- Customize the guests’ access and time interval of access
- Powered by batteries and may work without WiFi or power.
36. iSmart Alarm
The iSmartAlarm Program enables you to monitor and control your security system. The program can even inform you of the arrival and departure of your family members.
The app notifies you via telephone calls, SMS and alarms when there is unauthorized action, It is accompanied by an optional camera that lets you view your home during break-ins. The iSmart Alarm bundle includes 1 CubeOne Hub, 3 Window/Door Sensors, 1 Motion Sensor, 1 Remote Tag, two Stickers (to get a lawn or window).
- Constructed via IOS & Android smartphone
- Ideal for homes with more doors or windows
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) and self-monitored merchandise with no monthly fee
- Offers alarms and email alarms when the system is turned off
- Easy to include on Door/Window Sensors, Motion Sensors, Sirens, Smart Switch and HD Cameras
37. EverSpring Wireless Flood Detector
Prevent water damage with Everspring Wireless Flood Detector and the Z-Wave. The device can be used with the network, and it includes a 60 decibel (dB) alarm which activates once the sensor comes into contact with water. Later, it informs you about the water leakage.
- Wall-mount design
- LED battery status indicator
- Range up to 100 ft
38. Wink Hub 2
The Wink Hub 2 makes home life secure, faster and productive. Memory and its high-end chip enable you to efficiently run your home–from anywhere in the world.
- Auto-discovery along with a revamped installation process
- Connects your devices effortlessly using Wi-Fi radio and Ethernet port
- Stronger processor and enhanced memory
- Aerodynamic layout
39. VeraLite Smart Home Controller
Veralite is the central theme of smart integration in a smart home. It can manage a home system, without being tracked constantly. This way, you can experience the benefits of a smart home with the least amount of stress. Besides, isn’t the joy of having a smart home not all about getting to do little or nothing?
- Can control around 70 devices
- Can be used to organize and play your Internet links
- Controls over 750 smart goods
- Receive custom text and email alerts for any situation
Moni’s Hometouch Home Automation System is designed to control most of the smart home devices in your home. Whether you’re at work or overseas, you can manage your home with just one tap. This way, you can always rest assured that pets and your kids are comfortable and safe.
- Lets you control lights, garage doors, thermostats and locks from almost anywhere
- Provides alert pendants and watches that enable seniors to get quick emergency help
- Includes recorded or live video cameras
Vivint streamlines all of your smart devices in one home automation system. After installation, you are able to control your smart home with the Vivint Smart Home app.
- Facilitates communication for all your home automation products
- Control smart home devices with voice control or the Vivint Smart Home app
- Auto-adjust to preferred setting and readjust to conserve energy
- Monitors with Vivint Ping Camera
- Provides alarms when guests enter an area
- Talk to visitors in your door away from house and the Vivint Doorbell Camera
- Control garage doors with the Vivint Smart Home Cloud
Frontpoint is a full-home automation system which provides you control of devices with just 1 tool. It includes intrusion sensors and detectors that may inform and protect you when signs of trouble are detected. It can be employed to restrain utilities, lights, doors and locks.
- 100 per cent Wireless and Cellular
- Remote Control and Access
- Instant Security Alerts
- Easy DIY Installation
- Portable System That Functions With You
- 30-Day, 100% Risk-Free Trial
RTI presents state-of-the-art home automation. With its ability to control all smart home devices, together with its ability to maximize and conserve energy, you can effortlessly manage your home with only one touch.
- Controls audio, lighting, safety, electronics and HVAC, all in one port
- Plays sound anywhere on your home
- One-touch management system.
- Reduce energy costs and maximize energy conservation
- Adjust lighting scenes
44. Safety 1
Manage your home even when you are on the go with Safety 1 smart home automation program. Always remain connected with your home’s security system, door locks, lighting, thermostats and cameras by using the cell app.
- Arm or disarm security system remotely
- Lock or unlock doors remotely
- Receive text alerts and email notifications
- View live safety video
- Control lights and thermostat.
URC enhances the management of your home by helping you to fix all your devices with an easy-to-use remote management system or program. The remote could be personalized for each and every member of the family, whereas the app may be utilized instead.
- Control home entertainment, lighting, home security and climate
- Save energy
- Customize lighting at different intervals of the afternoon
- Customized remote devices for each member of the family
46. Control 4
The Control 4 SR-260 Remote provides an immersive one-room entertainment experience with the click of a button. Whether it’s seeing a film or playing with a videogame, the machine lets you appreciate your home in the best way possible.
- Control colors, thermostats, door locks, audio equipment, video equipment and more
- Can control up to 10,000 consumer devices
- Can be constructed through a smartphone, tablet computer, touch screen, keypad or remote.
- One button-press to command most of the smart devices
- Supports streaming devices and airplay
Knocki is a wireless device that enables you to handle your home the best way possible. Once it is attached to a surface, you can gain access and control your home environment.
- Control lights, thermostat, locks, security
- Get notifications regarding actions
- Sends alarms to family members once someone leaves or arrives.
- Sends notifications when mail or bundles are delivered at the mailbox.
- Play audio
- Automatically sets alarm
- Starts coffee machine once you awaken
Crestron’s full-home automation system permits you to manage your home effortlessly and simply. The system control and can incorporate existing devices and appliances, including your safety cameras, entertainment system, home lighting and more.
- Controls and integrates all smart devices on your home
- Get alarms and alarms when suspicious activities are found
- View security cameras remotely
- Lovely and immersive movie-watching surroundings
- Customizable daytime and night presets
- Manage your whole-home system in almost any iOS or Android device
49. Google Home
Google Home is a speaker system which allows you to control all the smart devices in your home. With a voice request that is very simple, the device can handle your program, answer your questions and play your music.
- Control alarms, lights, speakers, thermostats
- Offers program for your day and snippets concerning the afternoon
- Listen to podcasts or music and watch TV
- Provides information about flights, individual stock prices, neighborhood places, news, nutrition, sports, traffic, weather and answers to casual questions
- Play a match together with the Assistant
- Sends notifications on individual stock prices
- Shop for things from favorite stores
Savant is the last smart home automation system on our lovely review piece. It functions with the Savant Remote that is personalized for each family member. It can control more than 380,000 devices via voice or remote control.
- Controls more than 380,000 entertainment devices.
- Provides individual profiles for family members and enables them to have their own personalized remote.
- Stream music and watch the favorite show at any time.
- Controls TVs, Smart TVs, satellite and cable, streaming devices, AV receivers, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles, projectors, wireless speakers, soundbars, lighting, and HDMI switchers.
- Control appliances via a personalized remote or voice command
- Set the mood for your home and capture the scene for potential use
- Turn smart devices on or off with only one tap